All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of the phemen of romantic love. Offering observations from a range of sources - literary, historical, and personal - this work explores the crucial ingredients of time and sex in contemporary relationships and discusses whether love 'at first sight' is possible, and whether love that lasts a lifetime is probable.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Solomon, (1942-2007), was Quincy Lee Centennial Professor of Business and Philosophy and Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas, Austin. His The Passions: Emotions and the Meaning of Life is also available from Hackett Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Professor Robert C. Solomon
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight488 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.