About Love: Reinventing Romance for Our Times by Professor Robert C. Solomon (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of the phemen of romantic love. Offering observations from a range of sources - literary, historical, and personal - this work explores the crucial ingredients of time and sex in contemporary relationships and discusses whether love 'at first sight' is possible, and whether love that lasts a lifetime is probable.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Solomon, (1942-2007), was Quincy Lee Centennial Professor of Business and Philosophy and Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas, Austin. His The Passions: Emotions and the Meaning of Life is also available from Hackett Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Professor Robert C. Solomon
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight412 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine548 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.