All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA distinguished group of art historians reflect on the work of Michael Baxandall, in terms of its importance for their own formation, its location in the development of a new art history, and its influence on the broader languages and theories of contemporary cultural theory.
- Author BiographyAdrian Rifkin is Professor of Fine Art at the University of Leeds.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleArt History Special Issues
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight258 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAdrian Rifkin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.