All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducator and author Cathryn Sill uses simple, easy-to-understand language to teach children what rodents are, how they look, how they move, what they eat, and where they live. Illustrator John Sill introduces readers to a variety of rodents, from the tiny Eurasian Harvest Mouse to the hefty Capybara of South America. An afterword provides details on the animals featured and inspires young readers to learn more.
- Author(s)Cathryn Sill
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAbout
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width249 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Sill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.