Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThat night...Dr Violet Connelly's kiss made Dr Evan Hunter forget he was her boss. And the next day...it was as if thing had ever happened. Because thing could happen between them. Ever. Until they were sent to Africa together, where the less than ideal sleeping arrangements made working together difficult - and forgetting that night impossible! Rebels with a Cause A mission to save lives leaves their hearts on the line...
- Author BiographyScarlet Wilson wrote her first story aged eight and has never stopped. She's worked in the health service for 20 years, trained as a nurse and a health visitor. Scarlet now works in public health and lives on the West Coast of Scotland with her fiance and their two sons. Writing medical romances and contemporary romances is a dream come true for her.
- Author(s)Scarlet Wilson
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMills & Boon Largeprint Medical
- Series Part/Volume Number1160
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date25/10/2014
- Weight432 g
- Width135 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.