Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAbout to Be a Dad: Father to be guide to pregnancy was written because I was totally unprepared for pregnancy when I heard those three words: - I am pregnant. I panicked, became a slave to the process, did t feel appreciated or of value and was t the man I needed to be to my wife and my baby to be. By the time it came to my second boy, I was more than ready but I had to learn everything from bonding with my wife and son during the pregnancy all the way to changing nappies and beyond. I took on extra responsibilities to become a stronger financial provider, started to enjoy hobbies and passions that I had been neglecting as these were the things I could pass on to my new born. My whole family, my wife, my in - laws and friends all became amazed at my fatherhood abilities to the extent I have created an evolving website (Blog) for parents, and have written several books / downloadable audios, and videos. This book is your complete guide to understanding pregnancy, labor and raising a toddler for parents. From the moment your wife / partner finds out she's pregnant, the thoughts about fatherhood begin. They range from questions about the process of pregnancy and labor and delivery, and from the anatomical to the emotional. You'll begin thinking a lot about the future, from where the crib will go to baseball games with your son or dance recitals with your daughter. For 9 months up until delivery, to the day you welcome the baby home, you'll have a lot of planning and strategizing to do. The good news is that you don't have to go through this process uneducated. I'll take you through all of the steps from the first day that pregnancy test shows positive to the day your child turns 3. I'll uncover all of the processes and plans involved to having and raising a child and let you in on a few secrets I've learned along the way. There's a lot of baby books out there, but this one is for you - the dad. Dads are integral to the process and more so than most men realize and this book will make sure you kw exactly what's going on and when from day one. When you enter fatherhood you need About to be a Dad. Please download a Free Special Report on The 7 secrets to Fatherhood - Beat new dad fears please visit http: //abouttobeadad.co.uk..
- Author BiographyAs a hands-on father, business operator, investor, and writer, Min Binning is redefining the idea of the modern man. Min's wife, a busy Doctor, spends much of her day at work, leaving Min to look after their sons, but Min is much more than your average Mister Mom. When he's not busy raising his boys to be responsible little men, Min is involved in several businesses, chairman of his families charitable foundation, has written numerous books, and stays sharp by taking continuing education courses. Min has empowered people to achieve peak performance in business, sales, money, teams, relationships and life. He is a co founder and CEO of Alpha group, a local property investment company. He has helped his own team leaders and local businesses to experience unparalleled personal and financial growth, return on investment and overall happiness. Min's story started when he achieved success by opening several businesses in Hamley's toy store, London, where he made a 1/4 Million profit in the first year. After three further years of success he then encountered failure in his businesses and all the pain that came with it. He subscribed to many courses and coaching by Tony Robbins, T Harv Eker, Kevin Green, Andy Harrington, and took inspiration from Richard Branson, Sir Alan Sugar and many others. He learned his lessons and went on to a mission to help others not to befall the same fate personally and in business which are very closely related. As an author, Min has already published three books and has two more in the works. Min earned his law degree from Buckingham University, where he graduated second in the year. Min, with his family, also set up The Alpha Foundation in 2008. This charity foundation was created to help children in Gravesham, Kent, UK, to stay away from drugs and alcohol and encourage them to use their creative talents in sports, art, etc. This year the family has contributed over 300,000.00. Min's proudest accomplishment isn't his law degree or charity foundation but rather his two boys. He is a father to two very bright sons who constantly challenge him to be the best father he can be. Currently, he is teaching his boys the importance of saving money and has encouraged them to save in different jars. He is also instilling the idea of perseverance and teaching them the importance of practicing something everyday until they get better.
- Author(s)MR Min Binning
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.