Above the Board: How Ethical CEOs Create Honest Corporations by Lorene Hiris, Patrizia Porrini, Gina Poncini (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, a string of corporate scandals have sent shockwaves throughout the business world, resulting in the fracture of public trust in corporations. Now more than ever, corporate honesty and integrity are directly connected to success and growth. Above the Board provides strategies and methods to help you build a solid foundation of ethical corporate values into your organization. Inside, you'll find key advice from CEOs who have put corporate ethics at the forefront. The common message is that business ethics should t be viewed as an add-on to a company's operations; rather, it must be a key element in an overall strategy for success. Organizations across a range of industries are faced with the challenge of fostering an ethical environment that goes beyond compliance, the authors write. Above all, it is the CEOs who are in a position to set the ethical tone and climate of their organization. Above the Board offers concrete practices, procedures, and personalized approaches used by such companies as Whirlpool, Xerox, Walgreen Co., Texas Instruments, and P&G to help you Make integrity a core value for every employee Integrate ethics into the heart of your corporate strategy Create wide-scale transparency throughout your company Harness ethical energy and make ethics messages far reaching Build a system of ethics that will remain relevant well into the future Above the Board provides insight, best practices, and success stories from CEOs who began building upon their corporations' foundational principles early on, and it sheds light on how these initiatives have benefited shareholders, customers, and other stakeholders alike. This insightful look at the new way of doing business is an invaluable blueprint for nurturing ethics within your company, creating a permanent foundation of fresh corporate values, and putting your company in a solid lead against the competition.
- Author BiographyPatrizia Porrini, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Management at the C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University. Lorene Hiris, D.P.S., is Professor of Finance at the C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University. Gina Poncini, Ph.D., is Associate Professor in the Department of Economics, Business and Statistics at the University of Milan.
- Author(s)Gina Poncini,Lorene Hiris,Patrizia Porrini
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.