All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA friendly approach to this popular instrument, building fluent technique from first tes through the full basic range of the clarinet. Favourite tunes are graded in a te-and-rhythm learning sequence, with fingering diagrams and advice.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rutland
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/1988
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInstrumental Music
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/05/2002
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight290 g
- Width290 mm
- Height220 mm
- Reading Age2-12
- Interest Age6-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.