All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the liberation of the Nazi concentration camps and recognition of the Holocaust as a watershed event of the twentieth century, if t in Western Civilization itself, the capacity of art to represent this event adequately has been questioned. Contributors provide case studies that include a broad spectrum of artists from North America, Europe and Israel, and examine some of the dominant themes of their work.
- Author BiographyStephen Feinstein is professor emeritus of history at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and now serves as permanent Director of the Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies at the University of Minnesota. He has been the curator for six museum exhibitions about Holocaust art, has edited one book, and written six art catalogues.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleReligion, Theology and the Holocaust
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note69 photographs, bibliography, notes, index
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byStephen C. Feinstein
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.