Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays, the result of profound reflection in the wake of World War II, comprise the most incisive study yet made of surrealism, insisting on its importance as a cultural and social phemen with far-reaching consequences. They clarify Bataille's links with the surrealist movement, and shed light on his complex and greatly misunderstood relationship with Andre Breton.
- Author BiographyGeorges Bataille (1897-1962) was a novelist, philosopher, essayist and sociologist o. His works include The Story of the Eye, On Nietzsche, The Accursed Share, Literature and Evil, and Eroticism.
- Author(s)Georges Bataille
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byMichael Richardson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.