All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- Description'The one book that has satisfied me completely -- the book I always wanted to write.' Agatha Christie Returning from a visit to her daughter in Iraq, Joan Scudamore finds herself unexpectedly alone and stranded in an isolated rest house by flooding of the railway tracks. Looking back over the years, Joan painfully re-examines her attitudes, relationships and actions and becomes increasingly uneasy about the person who is revealed to her!
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Mary Westmacott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight165 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byJacqui Crago
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time272
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.