Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.13+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything casual users need to kw to get the most out of their new Windows 7 PCs, software, and the Internet * The best-selling beginner's guide, w completely updated for Windows 7 and today's most popular Internet tools - including Facebook, craigslist, Twitter, and Wikipedia * Easy step-by-step instructions cover setting up a new PC, getting online, working with digital media, using productivity tools, and much more * By the world's #1 author of beginning techlogy books, Michael Miller This year, you may be one of the millions of casual computer users that will buy a new Windows 7 tebook or desktop PC. You'll want to kw how to find your way around, get comfortable, and get the job done - without jargon, complexity, or hassle. There's a book for you: Michael Miller's Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics, Windows 7 Edition. It's the one book that covers everything today's beginners and near-beginners need to kw: t just about Windows, but also about software, hardware, and the Internet. Through 90+ books, author Michael Miller has established an unparalleled track record in explaining complicated concepts simply and clearly, and empowering beginners. Now, he's thoroughly updated his best-selling Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics to cover today's user experience - with Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8, and today's hottest online tools, from craigslist and Facebook to Twitter, Wikipedia, and Google Docs. Miller offers step-by-step instructions and friendly, practical advice for making the most of Windows 7's improvements, including the new taskbar, Action Center, and Aero Snap. He walks through setting up a new computer; connecting to the Internet; working with digital media; burning custom CDs; watching DVD movies; using Microsoft Office and other popular software; managing money online; setting up home networks; keeping PCs running reliably; and protecting them from spam, viruses, and spyware. This is the one indispensable book for today's PC vice
- Author BiographyMichael Miller is a successful and prolific author with a reputation for practical advice, technical accuracy, and an unerring empathy for the needs of his readers. Mr. Miller has written more than 90 best-selling books over the past two decades. His books for Que include Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay, How Microsoft Windows Vista Works, Speed It Up! A Non-Technical Guide for Speeding Up Slow Computers, and Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource. He is known for his casual, easy-to-read writing style and his practical, real-world advice-as well as his ability to explain a wide variety of complex topics to an everyday audience. You can email Mr. Miller directly at email@example.com. His website is located at www.molehillgroup.com.
- Author(s)Michael Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/11/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width177 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.