All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbsolute Leadership consists of six competencies essential to transforming your possibilities into reality. By developing the six competencies, you can take much greater charge of your own destiny, lift your career to far more satisfying levels, and accomplish the aspirations and goals that are important to you, your teams and organisation. You can expect similar benefits to also happen in your private life. The starting point is to be able to lead yourself. Once you gain clarity about what really matters to you and the direction you would like to take in your own life and career, then that serves as the basis to develop the necessary skills to inspire other people to willingly follow you as a leader. Since Absolute Leadership emphasises what people actually do and can become, it is suitable for almost anyone in any size organisation, from a one-person business to a global corporation.
- Author BiographyAn instinctive leader and innovator with a natural ability to think 'outside the box', Joseph Tigani has had a lifelong passion for personal development and leadership. His powerful and positive Absolute Leadership program combines motivational and behavioural psychology with hands-on business know-how gained over more than three decades.
- Author(s)Joseph Tigani
- PublisherJoseph Tigani
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJoseph Tigani
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.