Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAccomplished and amazing - one of the hottest reads around - Daily Mail. Set in Washington D.C., this fascinating thriller of unparalleled suspense dares to explore an unthinkable abuse of power and criminal conspiracy: a vicious murder involving the US President and a cover-up orchestrared by his zealously loyal Chief of Staff and the Secret Service. But, unkwn to the President and his lackeys, one unlikely witness saw everything. Trapped behind a two-way mirror in a country house in Maryland, Luther Whitney, a professional burglar, witnesses an event that destroys his faith in justice. By the time he escapes, pursued by two Secret Service agents, a young woman has been sexually assaulted, then shot dead. And a breathtaking cover-up has been set in motion. Baldacci's prose is fluent and amazing ...this book is sure to make a killing - The Times. A high-octane legal thriller. An almost Shakespearian study in the nature of evil - horror in its purest form - Spectator .
- Author BiographyDavid Baldacci is the seven-time New York Times best-selling author of ABSOLUTE POWER, TOTAL CONTROL, THE WINNER, THE SIMPLE TRUTH, SAVING FAITH, WISH YOU WELL and LAST MAN STANDING. His most recent novel, SPLIT SECOND, will be published by macmillan in December 2003. He lives in Virginia with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)David Baldacci
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/11/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date28/09/2011
- Weight280 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.