All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy spiralbound format can be laid flat. For solvers who have dared to come this far, congratulations! Your reward is the roughest, toughest kakuros ever put on paper. Good luck - you'll need it! Kakuro is a puzzle type in which sums are given and solvers must deduce the numbers in the individual boxes.
- Author BiographyConceptis Puzzles is the leading number-logic and picture-logic puzzle supplier to magazine, newspaper, book, mobile, game console, and board game providers all over the world. Every day, over 10 million pages with Conceptis puzzles are printed in 40 countries worldwide.
- Author(s)Conceptis Puzzles
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.