All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLevel 2 ups the ante by turning some of the search words into anagrams, swapping letters, and featuring phrases where every answer is made up of the same handful of letters.
- Author BiographyBrian Cimmet is a Professor of Drama at Syracuse University. He has written essays, one-page plays, cranky Christmas songs, unpublished orchestral works, and podcast theme music. He also wrote mental_floss Logic Puzzles and Yummy Word Searches for Puzzlewright Press. Find out more at bemoresmarter.com. Brian lives in Syracuse, NY.
- Author(s)Brian Cimmet
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- Series TitleAbsolutely Nasty Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.