All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe book emphasizes the design of full-fledged, fully rmalizing lambda calculus machinery, as opposed to the just weakly rmalizing machines.
- Author BiographyReceived a Dr. rer. nat. degree in physics from the Technical University Munich/Germany in 1968; worked in industrie/research institutes at the central laboratories of Siemens AG between 1963 and 1968, at Bell Northern Research Ltd in Ottawa/Canada between 1969, and 1972 at the Gesellschaft fuer Mathematik und Datenverarbeitung in St. Augustin/Germany between 1973 and 1978; became an associate professor of computer science at the University of Bonn/Germany in 1978; became a full professor of computer science at the University of Kiel/Germany retired in 2003.
- Author(s)Werner Kluge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleTexts in Theoretical Computer Science: An EATCS Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight611 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.