All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this inspirational workbook, award-winning mixed-media artist Claire Harrigan helps painters master nrepresentational artwork through the use of color. Fantastically illustrated throughout and featuring sound technical advice, it covers every aspect of abstract painting, from concepts and influences to approaching subjects, basic design, and surface textures. Step-by-step analyses of Harrigan's own work demonstrate the importance of color contrast, harmony, and impact in a range of mixed media, and finished paintings and step-by-step projects provide guidance.
- Author BiographyClaire Harrigan studied at Glasgow School of Art and is a member of the Scottish Society of Artists and Craftsmen and the Royal Scottish Watercolour Society.
- Author(s)Claire Harrigan
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note130
- Weight540 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.