All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date introductory treatment employs category theory to explore the theory of structures. Its unique approach stresses concrete categories and presents a systematic view of factorization structures, offering a unifying perspective on earlier work and summarizing recent developments. Numerous examples, ranging from general to specific, illuminate the text. 1990 edition, updated 2004.
- Author BiographyJiri Adamek is affiliated with Prague's Charles University and the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Horst Herrlich is affiliated with the Department of Mathematics at the University of Bremen, Germany. George E. Strecker is a faculty member of the Department of Mathematics at Kansas State University.
- Author(s)George E. Strecker,Horst Herrlich,Jiri Adamek,Mathematics
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.