Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionGenealogist V. L. Skinner, Jr., resumes his transcriptions of 17th-century Maryland probate records with the third volume of his series, Abstracts of the Testamentary Proceedings of the Prerogative Court of Maryland. Volume III covers the periods 1675 to 1677 and 1703 to 1704 and is based on Libers 7, 8A, 8B, and 9A (1-371).
- Author(s)Jr Skinner,V L Skinner,Vernon L Jr Skinner
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.