All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionFresh produce is a joy: crunchy lettuce, sun-warmed tomatoes,juicy berries - their flavours are immediate - but a winter of those summer flavours preserved, w that's a feeling of satisfaction. If you are going to truly try and attain a little more self-sufficiency (and save some money at the same time), think about what you can store to get you through the leaner months. Alys takes you through all the different ways of preserving - bottling, drying, fermenting, freezing, pickling, using sugar - with delicious recipes that make the most of your produce. This book is a must for anyone who wants to store and preserve their garden bounty.
- Author BiographyAlys Fowler trained at the Royal Horticultural Society, the New York Botanical Gardens and the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew. She writes regularly for the Guardian, Gardens Illustrated, Grow Your Own, blogs for BBC Gardening and has a monthly video on the Guardian website. She is a regular TV presenter on the BBC and is the bestselling author of The Thrifty Gardener, The Edible Garden and The Thrifty Forager.
- Author(s)Alys Fowler
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.