About this product
- DescriptionThe titles in this series discuss many of the difficult issues and problems young people may encounter which threaten the balance of their emotional health and well-being. This book presents the facts about emotional, physical and sexual abuse as well as neglect, which is also a form of abuse. It looks at who abuses and why, and considers the signs and effects of abuse on young people. The book discusses the rights of the child and gives advice on speaking out against abuse and on seeking help both to escape from abuse and recover from it.
- Author BiographySarah Medina has written numerous books on personal, health and social education. She believes that, by learning about potentially difficult issues, children can make positive choices that help them to become strong, healthy adults.
- Author(s)Sarah Medina
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEmotional Health Issues
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and maps and diagrams
- Weight189 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.