All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the Children of the Ancient Prophecy seek the Diamond of Edona, the Dark One's forces are mobilizing to preserve his evil grip on the world. Goblins are massed to begin the campaign of destroying those pledged to the heir. In Tagaret, the Contest of Power threatens to prevent the heir from assuming the throne of Alcea. Meanwhile, a death squad, called Sarac's Ravens, is sent out to destroy Alex, Jenneva, and the heir. Unwittingly helping Sarac, is a prophet for the god Abuud, who feels destined to control the world. The search for the Diamond of Edona suddenly becomes deadlier as the Children are split up by multiple threats. Follow the adventure of the Children of the Ancient Prophecy as the mysterious Master Khatama, the charismatic prophet Azmet, and the unseen Stafa Rakech take part in molding the Ancient Prophecy towards their desired goals.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Tuttle began writing epic fantasy novels in 1997 and has been called one of this century's leading authors of innovative fantasy tales. He has published over twenty fantasy novels in four series, divided into two main collections. Each collection has it own developed world. The Khadora Collection consists of the eight volume Forgotten Legacy series, while the Alcea collection spans the Targa Trilogy, Sword of Heavens series, and the Demonstone Chronicles series.
- Author(s)Richard S Tuttle
- Date of Publication02/07/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.