All listings for this product
About this product
- Description...A HANDBOOK FOR STUDENTS....which offers tips and keys to becoming more successful in school. Good for grades 5 to college, it offers ways to organize one's approach to dealing with school, homework, and class work. * IT CONTAINS INFO, WEBSITES & RESOURCES for... a variety of topics ranging from STUDY SKILLS.... to BLACK HISTORY... to FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES. * One of the biggest problems in our society is that large numbers of students are t doing well academically, and in big cities, more than 35% are dropping out. Parents and Teachers will like this book as a gift to students. It includes websites, info, methods for improving school achievement, boosting grades, and enhancing the academic experience.
- Author BiographyMelvia Miller is an educator/author who has created unique was of training and spicing up classes. She is the author of several books and has appeared on TV and radio discussing her concept of EDUTAINMENT.
- Author(s)Melvia Miller
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.