All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Acadia National Park Adventure Set consists of a Pocket Naturalist Guide and National Geographic Map, offering a perfect resource for travelers wanting hands on information on what to see and where to go to find some of the world's most dramatic natural attractions. Waterford's Acadia National Park Wildlife offers visitors or armchair travelers the information needed to identify some of the area's most significant and impressive flora and fauna. Beautiful, full color illustrations on the 10 panels highlight more than 140 species with descriptive text indicating distinguishing features, scientific names and measurements. It is the perfect pocket reference that is easy to use while exploring through this amazing park. It is packaged with National Geographic's Acadia National Park Trails Illustrated Map, a folded waterproof map that provides global travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective. Highlighting hundreds of points of interest and the diverse and interesting wildlife, this map also contains detailed topographic information, plus useful traveling tips, and regional information.
- Author BiographyWaterford Press is a Florida based publishing company owned by zoologist James & Jill Kavanagh. Their 25+ years of adventure travel, nature observation and writing have resulted in more than 500 publications to the flora and fauna of most of the world's great eco-tourism destinations, and to the natural world around us. Whether you're jet setting across the globe or camping in North America, National Geographic maps have you covered. Our up-to-date travel maps will ensure that even the newest roads don't throw you for a loop, and our road maps will ensure that you can find your way to your favorite destination, and even home again. Our popular Travel Maps, Trails Illustrated Maps, Adventure Maps, Destination Maps, City Destination Maps are designed to meet the unique needs of travelers wherever they want to go. All of our travel maps are printed on waterproof and tear-resistant material--capable of withstanding the rigors of travel no matter where you go. The National Geographic Maps/Waterford Press collaboration on the creation of this Adventure Set series marries the best in map publications with the best in regional nature reference guides.
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteColor illustrations, Maps
- Weight142 g
- Width127 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other merchandise
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.