Acapolitics: A Novel about College A Cappella by Professor of Latin Literature Stephen Harrison (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cappella. By definition, it's simply the art of human vocal performance, unaccompanied and pure. But when Ben Jensen arrives for his freshman year at Brighton University, he finds himself caught in a chorus of forbidden romance and fierce competition.After Brighton University's Student Government anunces that it will be cutting one of the a cappella groups from the activities budget, the competitive singers attempt to sabotage the other ensembles and establish theirs as the best group on campus. Joining the fray are the singing fraternity bros in the Gobfellas; the lovably wholesome Chorderoys; the sisters in song in the Notabelles; the geeky nice guys in the Dis; and a cappella with chutzpah! from La*chaim.Written by a young post-a cappella alum, AcaPolitics stands poised to entertain mainstream audiences and music buffs alike.
- Author BiographyStephen Harrison is a graduate of After Dark Co-Ed A Cappella Group and Washington University in St. Louis, where he was a Howard Nemerov Writing Scholar.
- Author(s)Professor of Latin Literature Stephen Harrison
- PublisherAftermath Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAftermath Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.