All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything at Bradley is accelerated-third graders read at the sixth grade levels, they have facilities to rival a university, and the chess champions are the bullies. A single dad and struggling artist, Sean sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the power-soccer-mom cliques and ladies who lunch. But at least his son, Toby, is getting a great education. Then Sean starts getting pressure from the school to put Toby on medication. What happens when the pressure to t just keep up, but to exceed, takes hold?
- Author BiographyBronwen Hruska, the publisher of Soho Press, has worked as a journalist and screenwriter for twenty years. Her articles have appeared in the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, More Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, Cosmopolitan, the Village Voice, and the San Francisco Chronicle. She has sold an original screenplay to Columbia Pictures and an original television pilots to NBC, CBS, Lifetime, and Sony television. She lives in Manhattan with her two sons.
- Author(s)Bronwen Hruska
- PublisherPegasus Books
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Books
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.