Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionC# 2010 offers powerful new features, and this book is the fastest path to mastering them-and the rest of C#-for both experienced C# programmers moving to C# 2010 and programmers moving to C# from ather object-oriented language. Many books introduce C#, but very few also explain how to use it optimally with the .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR). This book teaches both core C# language concepts and how to wisely employ C# idioms and object-oriented design patterns to exploit the power of C# and the CLR. This book is both a rapid tutorial and a permanent reference. You'll quickly master C# syntax while learning how the CLR simplifies many programming tasks. You'll also learn best practices that ensure your code will be efficient, reusable, and robust. Why spend months or years discovering the best ways to design and code C# when this book will show you how to do things the right way from the start? * Comprehensively and concisely explains both C# 2008 and C# 2010 features * Focuses on the language itself and on how to use C# 2010 proficiently for all .NET application development * Concentrates on how C# features work and how to best use them for robust, high-performance code
- Author BiographyTrey Nash is an escalation engineer at Microsoft working on the Windows operating systems as well as various other products. When he is not working feverishly within the bowels of the operating system, he is delivering training on .NET Platform debugging as well as user mode and kernel mode debugging on the Windows platform. Prior to working at Microsoft, he was a principal software engineer working on security solutions at Credant Technologies, a market-leading security software company. He also enjoined a stint at a large Bluetooth company developing Bluetooth solutions for the release of Microsoft Vista. Before that, he called Macromedia, Inc. home for five years. At Macromedia, he worked on a cross-product engineering team for several years, designing solutions for a wide range of products throughout the company, including Flash, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver. He specialized in COM/DCOM using C/C++/ATL until the .NET revolution. He's been glued to computers ever since he scored his first, a TI-99/4A, when he was a mere 13 years old. He astounded his parents by turning a childhood obsession into a decent-paying career, much to their dismay. Trey received his bachelor of science and his master of engineering degrees in electrical engineering from Texas A&M University. When he's not sitting in front of a computer, you can find him working in his garage, playing his piano, brushing up on a foreign language (Russian and Icelandic are the current favorites), or playing ice hockey.
- Author(s)Trey Nash
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1202 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.