Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe full transcript of Memory Dump Analysis Services Training with 7 step-by-step exercises, tes, source code of specially created modeling applications and selected questions and answers. Covers 20 .NET memory dump analysis patterns plus additional unmanaged patterns. Learn how to analyze .NET application and service crashes and freezes, navigate through memory dump space (managed and unmanaged code) and diagse corruption, leaks, CPU spikes, blocked threads, deadlocks, wait chains, resource contention, and much more. The training consists of practical step-by-step exercises using WinDbg to diagse patterns in 32-bit and 64-bit process memory dumps. The training uses a unique and invative pattern-driven analysis approach to speed up the learning curve. Prerequisites: Basic .NET programming and debugging. Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, software developers and quality assurance engineers.
- Author(s)Dmitry Vostokov,Memory Dump Analysis Services
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMonkstown
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.