All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD. The United States has been the leading producer of manufactured goods for more than 100 years, and the manufacturing sector is once again adding jobs and opening new factories at its fastest rate in two decades. The United States has long thrived as a result of its ability to manufacture goods and sell them to global markets. Manufacturing drives kwledge production and invation in the United States by supporting two-thirds of private sector research and development and by employing the vast majority of U.S. scientists, engineers, and technicians to invent and produce new products. Yet, in the 2000's, manufacturing faced major employment declines as factories were shuttered. U.S. strengths in manufacturing invation and techlogies that have sustained American leadership in manufacturing are under threat from new and growing competition abroad. This book discusses the efforts and recommendations for accelerating advanced manufacturing in America.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight580 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byLamar H. White
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.