All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA complete music appreciation course in one, 120-page, reproducible book/CD package. For each of the 22 featured composers there is a bio (focusing on his or her personal life), a portrait, a listing of the types of music he or she composed, composer factoids, and a time line. The CD contains a listening example for each composer. The reproducible listening guide includes information about each listening example and a second by second what to listen for in the music. Also included are reviews (tests) for each composer, plus more than two dozen pages of supplementary material. And it's all reproducible! The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance. Composers include: Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Copland, Debussy, Handel, Joplin, Felix and Fanny Mendelssohn, Mozart, Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky, Verdi, and MORE! Now includes reproducible PDFs on the CD!
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight363 g
- Width218 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.