All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe son of a single parent, a black Jamaican woman who was a poor domestic worker, author Ralston G. Bishop narrates the story of his life in Acceptance is the Beginning of Change. From his birth in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, in 1974, to growing up poor in the parish of St Ann, to turning to crime, to spending time in prison, Bishop shares his journey and discusses the lessons he's learned along the way. Now a farmer and a poet, he reflects on poverty and its far-reaching effect on people, and he tells of the importance of having complete faith and trust in God. From rags to riches and from riches to rags, this memoir shares Bishop's story as he learns to accept the regrets of his past and come to terms with a new present and future. Honest and disclosing, Acceptance is the Beginning of Change communicates that it's t about what one lacks in life, it is about what one has. It's t about the mistakes-it's about the lessons gained.
- Author(s)Ralston G Bishop
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.