Acceptance and Mindfulness at Work: Applying Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Relational Frame Theory to Organizational Behavior Management by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $170.83+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionAn invative and effective approach to organizational behavioral management Despite more than 40 years of empirical and conceptual research, the contribution of behavior analysis to the world of business remains relatively small and organizational behavior management gets little attention in both the academic and professional communities. Acceptance and Mindfulness at Work presents behavioral analysis of human language that's ready to use, with applied extensions proven to have a significant impact in organizational settings. The leading experts in the field examine how these ongoing developments can help broaden the exploration of the psychological issues relevant to organizational behavioral management (OBM) in the workplace. Acceptance and Mindfulness at Work presents conceptual and empirical articles, and reviews of working examples of Relational Frame Theory (RFT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) applied to organizational behavior management. The book examines goal setting, feedback, task descriptions, and workers' ability to learn as examples of how to affect positive change in organizations through increased productivity and improved quality of life in the workplace. The possibilities presented by RTF can lead to advancements in employee safety and training, stress and health management, employee evaluation, managing absenteeism, tardiness, and turver, and self-management. Acceptance and Mindfulness at Work examines: * cognition in OBM * industrial/organization (I/O) psychology * how interventions using ACT have increased psychological flexibility * rule-following feedback * task performance feedback * programmed schedules of reinforcement * goal setting, goal statements, and goal-directed behavior * how psychological flexibility and job control can predict learning, job performance, and mental health * and much moreAcceptance and Mindfulness at Work is a vital professional resource for organization development practitioners and human resource managers.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDermot Barnes-Holmes,Frank W. Bond,John Austin,Steven C. Hayes
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.