Access 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies by Alison Barrows, Alan Simpson, Margaret Levine Young (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description9 books in 1 one great price for nine handy guides Your one-stop guide to building databases and managing information with Access 2003 Think of this book as the ultimate user-friendly Access companion, loaded with information thats simple to find. It will have you creating and using a database in time, and the self-contained minibooks include information that works for Access 2000, 2002, and 2003. From storing, organizing, and sharing data to customizing databases with VBA, it gives you easy Access. The Dummies Way Coverage of the essentials and beyond Explanations in plain English Get in, get out information Thumbtabs and other navigation aids Tear-out cheat sheet A dash of humor and fun
- Author BiographyAlan Simpson is the author of over 80 computer books on all sorts of topics: Windows, databases, Web site design and development, programming, and network administration. His books are published throughout the world in over a dozen languages and have millions of copies. When not building computers or writing books about them, Alan eats or sleeps. He doesn't have a fancy job title, because he's never had a real job, and still doesn't know how to tie a tie. Margaret Levine Young has co-authored several dozen computer books about the Internet, UNIX, WordPerfect, Access, and (stab from the past) PC-File and Javelin, including The Internet For Dummies (published by Wiley Publishing, Inc.) and Windows XP Home Edition: The Complete Reference (published by Osborne/McGraw-Hill). She met her future husband Jordan in the R.E.S.I.S.T.O.R.S., a high-school computer club before there were high school computer clubs. Her other passions are her children, music, Unitarian Universalism (www uua.org), reading, and anything to do with cooking or eating. Alison Barrows has authored or co-authored books on Windows, the Internet, Microsoft Access, WordPerfect, Lotus 1-2-3, and other topics. In addition to writing books, Alison writes and edits technical documentation and training material. She holds a B.A. in International Relations from Wellesley College and an M.P.P. from Harvard University. In real life she hangs out with her guys -- Parker, 3, and Mason, 1, and tries to carve out some time to practice yoga. Alison lives with her family in central Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Alan Simpson,Alison Barrows,Margaret Levine Young
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2003
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1187 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.