Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $98.87+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can meet all of your database needs with a single source - Microsoft Access 97 Bible, GOLD Edition. With more than 1,500 pages of complete Access coverage, Microsoft Access 97 Bible, GOLD Edition, delivers the most up-to-date information on advanced programming, optimization, security, and replication. An all-star team of Access authors details every Access feature including: * Multitable, action, and other advanced queries * Large database management * Automation with macros and VBA * Complex data validation * Custom toolbars, dialog boxes, and pull-down help menus * Web publishing including sections on corporate intranets * Add-ins, wizards, and multimedia elements Microsoft Access 97 Bible, GOLD Edition, also features a companion CD-ROM with all of the code from the book as well as award-winning business applications such as Check Writer, Flex Search, and much more.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Cary N. Prague, a Microsoft Certified Professional, is an internationally best-selling author and lecturer in the database industry. He is also the president of Database Creations, Inc., the world's largest Microsoft Access add-on company. This direct-mail business creates and markets add-on software, books, and video training for personal computer databases. Its Web site is at www.databasecreations.com. Cary also manages a very successful consulting company that is a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider, specializing in Microsoft Access application. His local and national clients include many Fortune 500 software companies, manufacturers, defense contractors, and insurance companies. Cary is one of the best-selling authors in the computer database management market. He has written nearly 35 books, which have sold almost one million copies, covering such software as Microsoft Access, Borland's dBASE IV, Paradox, R:Base, and Framework. He is currently writing several new Access 2000 books. He was a contributing editor for Access Advisor magazine and continues to write for it. Michael R. Irwin is considered one of the leading authorities on automated database and Internet management systems. He is a noted worldwide lecturer, a winner of national and international awards, a best-selling author, and a developer of client/server, Internet, intranet, and PC-based database management systems. Mr. Irwin has extensive database knowledge gained from working as a developer and analyst for the Information Systems Division of the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department for over 20 years. Since retiring in June 1992, he runs his own consulting firm, Database Integrators, specializing in Internet database integration and emphasizing client/server and net solutions. With consulting offices in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Manila, Philippines, his company does training and development of Internet and database applications. Michael has authored numerous database books, several of them consistently on best-seller lists. His most recent works include the Access 97 Bible (IDG Books Worldwide); he has also written a book on Asian customs and cultures, to be released in 1999. His books are published in over 24 languages worldwide. Michael has developed and markets several add-on software products for the Internet and productivity-related applications, many of which can be obtained from his various Internet sites or on many common download sites. He has also developed and distributes several development tools and add-ins for a wide range of developer applications.
- Author(s)Cary N. Prague
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/1999
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2428 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.