Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight563 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byG. Kootstra,P. G. Jorning
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsIntroductory address - permanent circulatory access, past, present and future.- Section I: Surgical Technique and Microsurgery.- 1 Microsurgery for distal arteriovenous fistula in children.- 2 Utilization of the 'anatomical snuffbox' for vascular access in haemodialysis.- 3 Side-to-side, side-to-end or end-to-end anastomosis for Cimino-Brescia fistula? Preliminary report of a randomized study.- 4 Arteriovenous fistula at the elbow for maintenance haemodialysis.- 5 Abstracts of posters.- 6 Invited comment.- Section II: Techniques for Monitoring during Long-Term Follow-Up.- 7 Non-invasive assessment of the capacity of arteriovenous fistulas.- 8 A prospective study of the correlation between rheological factors and fistula failure.- 9 The role of angiography in vascular access surgery.- 10 Abstracts of posters.- 11 Invited comment.- Section III: Access in Children.- 12 Access surgery in children: a big problem?.- 13 Conversion of Teflon-Silastic shunts to arteriovenous fistulas in small children with chronic renal failure.- 14 Central venous catheter for total parenteral nutrition in small children.- 15 Abstracts of posters.- 16 Invited comment.- Section IV: Graft Material.- 17 A comparative study in angioaccesses for haemodialysis using homologous saphenous vein, bovine and PTFE graft.- 18 Bovine xenograft - a useful tissue for construction of arteriovenous fistulas for chronic haemodialysis.- 19 Experience with the PTFE graft in the construction of vascular access for haemodialysis.- 20 Abstracts of posters.- 21 Invited comment.- Section V: Haemodynamic Sequelae of Arteriovenous Fistulas.- 22 Haemodynamics of arteriovenous fistulas.- 23 Non-invasive Doppler blood flow measurement in the vascular access of haemodialysis patients.- 24 Haemodynamic consequences of arteriovenous fistulas for dialysis: a prospective study.- 25 Hyperaemia of the hand in side-to-side arteriovenous fistulas.- 26 Abstracts of posters.- 27 Invited comment.- Section VI: Complications.- 28 Complications of arteriovenous fistulas and surgical intervention.- 29 Non-thrombotic complications of PTFE grafts for haemodialysis.- 30 Is angioaccess a limiting factor for haemodialysis of diabetic patients.- 31 Vascular access survival in diabetic and non-diabetic haemodialysis patients.- 32 Abstracts of posters.- 33 Invited comment.- Section VII: Management of Complications.- 34 Complications and surgical treatment after angioaccess.- 35 Angiography in the surgical treatment of occluded ePTFE haemodialysis fistulas: a retrospective and comparative study in two hospitals.- 36 The management of infected vascular access grafts.- 37 Abstracts of posters.- 38 Invited comment.- Section VIII: Access for Total Parenteral Nutrition.- 39 Vascular access for total parenteral nutrition (TPN).- 40 Stenosis of the subclavian vein after percutaneous catheterization.- 41 The use of arteriovenous fistulas for long-term parenteral nutrition.- 42 Exchange of central venous catheters via a guidewire.- 43 Abstracts of posters.- 44 Invited comment.- Section IX: Access for Chemotherapy.- 45 Vascular access for chemotherapy: results of a simple procedure.- 46 Indwelling right atrial venous access in the cancer patient.- 47 Seventy-five patient-years' experience with right atrial catheters for chemotherapy.- 48 The arteriovenous fistula and the Ommaya capsule - two accesses for long-term therapy.- 49 Abstracts of posters.- 50 Invited comment.- Section X: Unusual Procedures and Desperate Cases.- 51 Multicentre clinical experience with the Hemasite blood access device.- 52 Popliteal region - a new site for vascular graft implantation.- 53 Subclavian catheter as a vascular access for single-needle haemodialysis.- 54 Antecubital arteriovenous fistulas with reverse flow.- 55 Abstracts of posters.- 56 Invited comment.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.