Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how the higher education environment is being shaped by new information techlogies, with a particular focus on techlogies based in the Internet. This work will illustrate a vision of how virtual universities and their elements are emerging, and of how they can be shaped to the needs of kwledge-based societies. It will also examine what requirements and policies are necessary to effect the worldwide transformation of educational systems, especially given the disparate needs and capabilities across countries.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/12/2000
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleIssues in Higher Education S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPergamon Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byF.Ted Tschang,Tarcisio Della Santa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.