All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new title in the series supports the 2008 A level specifications through looking at ethical issues related to society. It considers the ethical implications of issues of equality (sex and racial), environmental and business ethics. The title has been designed to address the issues in depth in a way which is accessible to all students in order that they can develop their understanding of the topic. Features include: - Key questions throughout the chapters to help students focus on the key issues - Key terms defined and explained throughout the chapters - Profiles of key individuals - their contribution and significance - Summary diagrams throughout to aid revision - Revision checklists at the end of chapters - New exam-style questions and tips at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyMichael Wilcockson is an experienced author, examiner and teacher.
- Author(s)Michael Wilcockson
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- Series TitleAccess to Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Noteblack and white photos
- Weight430 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.