All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides subject based Single Best Answer style questions for doctors on their Foundation Year rotations and candidates taking their MRCS exam. It includes SBA questions testing factual kwledge and clinical scenarios testing application of basic facts. Detailed answers and explanations enable doctors to revise without the need to read large Anatomy books. The book is divided into nine sections: General; Cardiovascular; Respiratory; Fluids, Electrolytes & Acid-Base; Renal; Gastrointestinal; Neurophysiology; Endocrine; and, Reproductive areas.
- Author BiographyShahzad G. Raja, BSc., MBBS, MRCS(Ed), passed MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2001. He is currently in the final year of specialist training in Cardiothoracic Surgery in Glasgow. He has vastly published in peer-reviewed medical journals. His interests lie in medical writing, undergraduate teaching and medical education.
- Author(s)Shahzad Raja
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.