Accessibility and Quality of Health Services: Proceedings of the 28th Meeting of the European Working Group on Operational Research Applied to Health Services (ORAHS), Rio De Janeiro (Brazil), July 28th - August 2nd, 2002 by Peter Lang GmbH (Paperback, 2004)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAccessibility and quality of health services is the subject of the 28th international conference of the EURO working group on Operational Research Applied to Health Services (ORAHS). The objectives of the group are exchanging ideas, information and kw-how concerning the application of OR approaches and methods. The Federal University of Rio de Janeiro hosted the 2002 meeting in Brazil. The conference incorporated ten sessions on quality health care, emergency services, health care evaluation, scheduling personnel, location of health units, performance assessment, decision support systems, admission systems, information systems and performance measurements. A selection of 20 of the 37 papers presented at the sessions is enclosed in this book.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Mario Jorge Ferreira de Oliveira received the MSc in production engineering and the Ph.D. in Operational Research from the Strathclyde University, Glasgow. He spent two years as a post-doctoral research fellow at the information systems department of the London School of Economics and Political Sciences. He has co-operated with other members of the ORAHS in joint projects and participated in several interchange programmes. His research interests include application of discrete-event visual simulation and decision support systems to issues of health and care operation. He currently works at the Institute of Mathematics and at COPPE, the Institute Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pos Graduacao em Engenharia, both in the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig., tables and graphs
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMario Jorge Ferreira de Oliveira
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.