All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessory liability is an often neglected but very important topic across all areas of private law. By providing a principled analytical framework for the law of accessories and identifying common themes and problems that arise in the law, this book provides much-needed clarity. It explains the fundamental concepts that are used to impose liability on accessories, particularly the conduct and mental elements of liability: 'involvement' in the primary wrong and (generally) kwledge. It also sets out in detail the specific rules and principles of liability as these operate in different areas of common law, equity and statute. A comparative study across common law and criminal law jurisdictions, including the United States, also sheds new light on what is and what is t accessory liability.
- Author BiographyJoachim Dietrich is a professor in the Faculty of Law, Bond University, Queensland, where his research and teaching interests range across the spectrum of private law. Pauline Ridge is an associate professor at the Australian National University, where she is also Director of the Centre for Commercial Law. She researches and teaches in equity, restitution, contract, property law and the legal regulation of religion (particularly through charity law).
- Author(s)Joachim Dietrich,Pauline Ridge
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.23Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.