All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccident Cover-Up follows one man's experience of a horrific car accident in the remote Gibson Desert in Australia, that left him fighting for his life, followed by his struggle just to get the lifesaving medical attention he so desperately needed. But even after receiving treatment for his injuries, he still had to face the subsequent cover-up and denials of his injuries by numerous government departments from those in the Australian medical profession, and his allegations of harassment by the Australian Federal Police.
- Author BiographyDale Massey comes from the port city of Fremantle in Western Australia. His father, grandfather and great-grandfather all worked at the Dingo Flour Mill in North Fremantle. Dale went to Bicton Primary School and John Curtin High School in Fremantle. He left school when he was fourteen and did laboring work. He was always an avid reader of human rights and social issues. He went to university in his late twenties and studied social sciences. He completed two university degrees and later worked as a teacher. He worked as a school teacher in a number of remote Aboriginal community schools in Australia.
- Author(s)Dale Massey
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.