All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a basic textbook on Accident and Emergency Radiology for junior doctors, medical students, nurses and radiographers, and other professions allied to medicine. It gives a unique combination of insights into the legal, medical and patients' points of view regarding how X-rays are taken, regulated, interpreted and so easily misinterpreted in the context of accident and emergency departments and their protocols. It emphasises the crucial importance of kwing about rmal anatomy and rmal variations, and of being fully aware of the ermous scope for error in dealing with such films. It is a must for any doctor aspiring to work in A&E and will provide a powerful body of methods for analyzing the diagstic quality of and pathology present on X-rays.
- Author(s)Dr. James D. Begg
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMade Easy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note187 ills.
- Weight375 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.