All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWARNING: Your medical problems may t be what you think or what you have been told. Accidental Cure refers to a discovery that Dr. Simon Yu made in Bolivia during a U.S. Army Reserves assignment in 2000. The Army was there to dispense anti-parasite drugs to 10,000 Bolivians. In the few weeks that Dr. Yu worked with patients in Bolivia, he ticed remarkable changes in patient health and decided to try the drugs in his practice when he returned to St. Louis.Dr. Yu had [and continues to have] startling results with anti-parasite drugs. There are many case studies in his book that describe incurable diseases that disappear when parasites are removed. Many times, the same patients that have parasites, also need mercury removal, chelation and nutritional supplements. Diseases that have disappeared include cancer, multiple sclerosis, Lupus, heart problems, Scleroderma, blindness and many more.
- Author(s)Simon Yu
- PublisherPrevention and Healing, Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrevention and Healing, Inc.
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.