All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition, completely revised and expanded with a new chapter on lower extremity trauma, presents chapters written by widely recognized authorities in the field of human traumatic injury. The topics covered range from automobile restraint systems to cell and tissue biomechanics, and will interest a variety of scholars and professionals including physicians; biomechanical researchers; mechanical, biomedical and automotive engineers; as well as attorneys and jurists involved in accidental injury cases.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note132 black & white illustrations, 126 black & white tables
- Weight1222 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlan M. Nahum,John Melvin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.