Accidentals Happen! a Compilation of Scales for Bassoon Twenty-Six Scales in All Key Signatures: Major & Minor, Modes, Dominant 7th, Pentatonic & Ethnic, Diminished & Augmented, Whole Tone, Jazz & Blues, Chromatic by William H Somach (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionACCIDENTALS HAPPEN! is a diverse scale book which includes scales from classical, jazz, blues and a variety of world music traditions. In this book are 26 scales tated in all 15 key signatures. The scales in this book are: Major, Harmonic & Melodic Mir, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian (Dominant 7th), Aeolian (Natural Mir) & Locrian Modes, Major & Mir Pentatonic Scales, Spanish/Jewish, Hungarian Mir, Arabic, Hindu, Augmented, Lydian Augmented, Major & Mir Diminished, Whole Tone & Diminished Whole Tone, Harmonic Major, Blues, Bebop, Lydian Dominant & Chromatic scales. It includes reference material on 25 scales, the Circle of Fifths, key signatures & enharmonic equivalents. Half steps are shown in all scales where applicable. In this book for BASSOON, the te range goes from low Bb (on 3rd space below staff in Bass Clef) to high E (on 4th space above staff in Ter Clef). A great preparation for improvisation.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM H. SOMACH is a professional violist/violinist/fiddler based in Southwest Florida. He received conservatory-level training on viola & violin at Indiana University, where he also earned a bachelor's degree in Journalism. He works professionally as a freelance classical musician in orchestras & small ensembles and improvises on fiddle in various non-classical styles of music. He also has years of experience working in administration at a summer music camp.
- Author(s)William H Somach
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.