According to Earl: Untold Humorous Stories of Radio and TV by MR Earl F Reilly Jr, Mrs Sharon Warsinske (Paperback / softback, 2010)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarl Reilly---an actual mad man of radio, television and ad agency history. This is a humorous memoir of his life and career in broadcasting with plenty of visuals. The book takes you through 60+ years of crazy, behind-the-scenes fun. Read about the early days of broadcast and ham radio. Learn about how a character developed to protest country music turned into a Northwest radio phemen. Dorothy Bullitt, Stan Boreson. Wally Nelskog, hydroplane races, an elk head that traveled the world--they are all here. Many names are in this book. Who kws, yours may be one of them. Whether you lived through these times--or are just interested in a humorous read--this book is for you.
- Author BiographyEarl Reilly has spent 60 years as a broadcaster in radio and televison management, sales and programming. Reilly relates the many humorus incidents he has experienced in the industry.How he catapulted a W7HFO hobby into sucessful professions.
- Author(s)MR Earl F Reilly Jr,Mrs Sharon Warsinske
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.