All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionEarl Reilly---an actual mad man of radio, television and ad agency history. This is a humorous memoir of his life and career in broadcasting with plenty of visuals. The book takes you through 60+ years of crazy, behind-the-scenes fun. Read about the early days of broadcast and ham radio. Learn about how a character developed to protest country music turned into a Northwest radio phemen. Dorothy Bullitt, Stan Boreson. Wally Nelskog, hydroplane races, an elk head that traveled the world--they are all here. Many names are in this book. Who kws, yours may be one of them. Whether you lived through these times--or are just interested in a humorous read--this book is for you.
- Author BiographyEarl Reilly has spent 60 years as a broadcaster in radio and televison management, sales and programming. Reilly relates the many humorus incidents he has experienced in the industry.How he catapulted a W7HFO hobby into sucessful professions.
- Author(s)MR Earl F Reilly Jr,Mrs Sharon Warsinske
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.