All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors Rob Lebow and Randy Spitzer show how to transform a business by replacing the control and manipulation that typically characterize the workplace with personal Accountability. The book helps readers determine the level of Accountability that exists in a company, discusses the Seven S's of Accountability, and introduces the member citizen concept and the metaphor of the Wise Counsel -- a coach, mentor, and leader who functions as a resource, t a controller.
- Author BiographyRob Lebow has built an international organization that serves companies around the globe including Ford-Asia Pacific Operations, Pepsi Cola, IBM-Mid America Credit Union, US Food Service, Aramco Saudi Arabia, Trane International, Goodyear Tyre-Australia, the US Government and literally hundreds of other operations. In the 1980s, he worked as a fast paced senior excecutive with Microsoft. Randy Spitzer is a hands-on master teacher with 30 years of experience in both the public school system and corporate America and is one of the Senior Associates at the Lebow Company, Inc.
- Author(s)Randy Spitzer,Rob Lebow
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteports.
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.