All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique volume provides new perspectives on assessing the performance of nprofit organizations whilst meeting the information needs of decision-makers, both internal (such as resource-providers, regulators and clients), and external (including boards, managers, staff and volunteers). Whilst most discussions of accountability focus exclusively on financial accountability, this title offers a significant contribution to a relatively untouched area by combining the treatment of both evaluation and accountability from a managerial perspective. With increased interest in the concept that nprofit organizations must be accountable, this topical volume fills a gap in the literature that postgraduates and scholars of business studies and management will find invaluable.
- Author BiographyJames Cutt is Professor of Public Administration and Economics at the University of Victoria, Canada. He has taught at various universities around the world and held the Foundation Chair in Administrative Studies at the Australian National University. His previous publications include Public and Non-Profit Budgeting: the evolution and application of zero-base budgeting, Comprehensive Auditing: theory and practice and Public Purse, Public Purpose: autonomy and accountability in the groves of academe. Vic Murray is Adjunct Professor in the School of Public Administration at the University of Victoria, Canada. He is active in teaching, research and consulting on the problems of effectively managing non-profit organizations of all types.
- Author(s)James Cutt,Vic Murray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.