All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccountable Marketing is designed to be the definitive volume on the emerging role of accountability and performance metrics in marketing. Sponsored and developed by the Marketing Accountability Standards Board (MASB), it provides a multi-disciplinary, international perspective on this topic of critical importance. Stewart and Gugel have curated the work of several leading marketing, finance and accounting professionals and academics on the topics of marketing accountability and financial reporting to create a volume that represents the best of MASB's work over the last few years. The book t only emphasizes the importance of accountability in the marketing function, but also creates a dialogue among academics and practitioners about the importance of marketing in driving consistent growth in the organization, and the ways in which improved methods for measuring and forecasting contribute to the effectiveness of these marketing activities. This book marks the first-ever reference point for practicing professionals, faculty and students interested in marketing accountability, the development of standards for marketing reporting, and developing stronger linkages between marketing activities and outcomes, and the financial performance of the firm.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Stewart holds the President's Chair in Marketing and Law at Loyola Marymount University, USA. He is a former editor of the Journal of Marketing and the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science and is the current editor of the Journal of Public Policy and Marketing. He is a co-founder and current chair of MASB and has consulted for a wide array of corporations, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. Craig T. Gugel is Assistant Professor of Advertising & Marketing Communications at Fashion Institute of Technology and President, CEO and Chief Research Officer of Gugelplex TV, Inc., USA. He is an advisory council member of the Marketing Accountability Standards Board and co-manages its Book Project team.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 62 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCraig T. Gugel,David W. Stewart
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.